Google Chrome Beta
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome Beta for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Google Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\68.0.3440.33\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Beta. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.50 MB (1577816 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Beta. They occupy about 5.73 MB (6004064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.50 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (545.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Beta version 68.0.3440.33
alone. For other Google Chrome Beta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Beta program will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Beta in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-21 03:48:25.830