Google Chrome Beta
This info is about Google Chrome Beta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Beta's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\74.0.3729.131\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Beta's primary file takes around 1.64 MB (1723888 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Google Chrome Beta. They occupy about 8.65 MB (9071008
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (689.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 74.0.3729.131
of Google Chrome Beta. For other Google Chrome Beta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". The Google Chrome Beta application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Beta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-01 01:57:41.570