Google Chrome Beta
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Google Chrome Beta for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Beta application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Google Chrome Beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\63.0.3239.52\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Beta's main file takes around 1.52 MB (1592664 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Google Chrome Beta. They occupy about 5.21 MB (5458952
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Beta version 63.0.3239.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Beta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program by Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". The Google Chrome Beta application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Beta in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 00:26:26.957