Google Chrome Beta
This info is about Google Chrome Beta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Beta is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\68.0.3440.75\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.50 MB (1577816 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Beta. They take about 5.73 MB (6004064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.50 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (545.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 68.0.3440.75
of Google Chrome Beta. For more Google Chrome Beta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Beta app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-26 22:36:31.227