Google Chrome Beta
Google Chrome Beta is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Beta application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\64.0.3282.24\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.51 MB (1581400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Google Chrome Beta. They occupy about 5.16 MB (5410824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 64.0.3282.24
of Google Chrome Beta. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Beta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". The Google Chrome Beta application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Beta in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Beta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-15 00:22:04.687