Google Chrome Beta
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Google Chrome Beta for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Beta application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Beta is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\61.0.3163.49\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Beta's main executable file and it occupies around 1.19 MB (1250136 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Beta is comprised of the following executables which take 9.87 MB (10346848
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.19 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.91 MB)
- setup.exe (1.38 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Beta version 61.0.3163.49
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". The Google Chrome Beta program will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Beta in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Beta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Beta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-17 01:46:23.463