Google Chrome Beta
This web page is about Google Chrome Beta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Beta program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\67.0.3396.30\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.51 MB (1588568 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Beta contains of the executables below. They take 5.74 MB (6015328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (543.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Beta version 67.0.3396.30
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Beta releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". The Google Chrome Beta application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-03 04:31:09.990