Google Chrome Beta
Google Chrome Beta is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\65.0.3325.88\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.52 MB (1589592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Beta. They occupy an average of 5.18 MB (5432328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Beta version 65.0.3325.88
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". The Google Chrome Beta application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Beta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-22 05:00:25.150