Google Chrome Beta
This info is about Google Chrome Beta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Beta application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\63.0.3239.40\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.52 MB (1592664 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Beta. They take an average of 5.21 MB (5458952
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Beta version 63.0.3239.40
only. For more Google Chrome Beta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Beta application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Beta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-09 06:46:17.363