Google Chrome Beta
Google Chrome Beta is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Beta is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\69.0.3497.42\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Beta. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.40 MB (1469784 bytes).
Google Chrome Beta contains of the executables below. They take 5.67 MB (5943136
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Beta version 69.0.3497.42
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Beta releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Beta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Beta application will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-16 22:40:56.810