Google Chrome Beta
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Beta application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\72.0.3626.64\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Beta. Google Chrome Beta's main file takes around 1.63 MB (1708016 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Beta is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.54 MB (8955312
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.63 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (677.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.52 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Beta version 72.0.3626.64
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Beta application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-16 22:49:30.217