Google Chrome Beta
Google Chrome Beta is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\72.0.3626.96\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.63 MB (1708016 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Beta contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.54 MB (8955312
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.63 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (677.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 72.0.3626.96
of Google Chrome Beta. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Beta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Beta application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-07 01:43:12.330