Google Chrome Beta
Google Chrome Beta is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Google Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Beta's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\65.0.3325.51\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Beta's primary executable file and it takes around 1.51 MB (1581912 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Beta. They take an average of 10.34 MB (10843664
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 65.0.3325.51
of Google Chrome Beta. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Beta program will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Beta in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 20:53:34.587