Google Chrome Beta
Google Chrome Beta is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Google Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Beta's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\65.0.3325.51\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Beta's primary executable file and it takes around 1.51 MB (1581912 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Beta. They take an average of 10.34 MB (10843664
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 65.0.3325.51
of Google Chrome Beta. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Beta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Beta app will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 20:53:34.587