Google Chrome Bèta
Google Chrome Bèta is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Bèta is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Bèta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\74.0.3729.28\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Bèta's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.64 MB (1723888 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Bèta is composed of the following executables which take 8.65 MB (9069984
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (689.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 74.0.3729.28
of Google Chrome Bèta. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Bèta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Bèta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Bèta app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-23 19:45:21.460