Google Chrome Bèta
Google Chrome Bèta is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Bèta is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Bèta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\73.0.3683.27\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 1.64 MB (1716720 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Google Chrome Bèta. They occupy about 8.63 MB (9050528
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (568.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 73.0.3683.27
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Bèta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". The Google Chrome Bèta app will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Bèta in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Bèta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Bèta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-12 12:57:42.450