Google Chrome Bèta
Google Chrome Bèta is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Bèta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\69.0.3497.81\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.40 MB (1469784 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Bèta contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.67 MB (5943136
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 69.0.3497.81
of Google Chrome Bèta. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Bèta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Bèta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". The Google Chrome Bèta application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Bèta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-08 07:30:22.447