Google Chrome Bèta
Google Chrome Bèta is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Bèta is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\71.0.3578.20\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta. Google Chrome Bèta's main file takes about 1.51 MB (1587544 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Bèta contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.24 MB (7593656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (433.34 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Bèta version 71.0.3578.20
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Bèta releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Bèta from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". The Google Chrome Bèta application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Bèta in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-27 17:09:15.450