Google Chrome Bèta
This info is about Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome Bèta program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\69.0.3497.23\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Bèta's main executable file and it occupies around 1.40 MB (1469784 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Bèta installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.67 MB (5943136
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Bèta version 69.0.3497.23
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Bèta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Bèta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Bèta program will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Bèta in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-03 16:56:47.853