Google Chrome Bèta
This page is about Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Bèta program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Bèta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\65.0.3325.51\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.52 MB (1589592 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Bèta. They take an average of 5.18 MB (5432328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 65.0.3325.51
only. For more Google Chrome Bèta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Bèta program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-13 08:25:58.027