Google Chrome Bèta
Google Chrome Bèta is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Bèta application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome Bèta's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\67.0.3396.56\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.51 MB (1588568 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Bèta is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.74 MB (6015328
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (543.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 67.0.3396.56
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Bèta releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is a program by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Bèta program will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-26 22:52:14.677