Google Chrome Bèta
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Chrome Bèta is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Google Chrome Bèta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\68.0.3440.59\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Bèta's primary file takes around 1.50 MB (1577816 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Bèta contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.73 MB (6004064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.50 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (545.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 68.0.3440.59
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Bèta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Bèta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Bèta program will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Bèta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-17 14:44:30.810