Google Chrome Bèta
This web page is about Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Google Inc.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\65.0.3325.125\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.39 MB (1456984 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Bèta installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.60 MB (7964512
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.09 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 65.0.3325.125
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Bèta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is a program offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Bèta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". The Google Chrome Bèta application will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Bèta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-08 21:07:26.450