Google Chrome Bèta
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Google Chrome Bèta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\70.0.3538.22\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.52 MB (1589080 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Bèta. They occupy an average of 6.81 MB (7144800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 70.0.3538.22
alone. For more Google Chrome Bèta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Bèta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Bèta app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-24 10:53:15.080