Google Chrome Bèta
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Google Chrome Bèta's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\71.0.3578.62\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.51 MB (1587544 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Bèta. They occupy about 7.24 MB (7593656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (433.34 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Bèta version 71.0.3578.62
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Bèta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". The Google Chrome Bèta application will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Bèta in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 16:14:21.140