Google Chrome Bèta
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\65.0.3325.106\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Bèta's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.52 MB (1589592 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Bèta installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.18 MB (5432328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 65.0.3325.106
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Bèta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Bèta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Bèta app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Bèta in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Bèta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-04 09:14:10.103