Google Chrome Bèta
This info is about Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be read here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Google Chrome Bèta's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\71.0.3578.53\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Bèta's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.51 MB (1587544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Bèta. They occupy about 7.24 MB (7593656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (433.34 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 71.0.3578.53
of Google Chrome Bèta. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Bèta releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Bèta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Bèta application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Bèta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-18 10:25:31.707