Google Chrome Bèta
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Bèta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\64.0.3282.140\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Bèta's main file takes around 1.51 MB (1581912 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Bèta is comprised of the following executables which take 5.16 MB (5411336
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Bèta version 64.0.3282.140
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Bèta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is a program by Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Bèta program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-03 02:07:03.667