Google Chrome Bèta
This page is about Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Bèta is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\66.0.3359.106\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Bèta's primary file takes about 1.39 MB (1453912 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome Bèta. They occupy about 7.97 MB (8360632
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.09 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (371.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 66.0.3359.106
of Google Chrome Bèta. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Bèta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Bèta from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". The Google Chrome Bèta app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Bèta in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Bèta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Bèta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-14 17:42:58.953