Google Chrome Bèta
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Google Chrome Bèta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\63.0.3239.40\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.52 MB (1592664 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Bèta. They take about 5.21 MB (5458952
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 63.0.3239.40
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Bèta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is a program by Google Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Bèta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Bèta app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-10 10:51:28.487