Google Chrome Bèta
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Bèta is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Google Chrome Bèta's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\71.0.3578.75\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Bèta's primary file takes about 1.51 MB (1587680 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Google Chrome Bèta. They occupy about 7.24 MB (7594336
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (433.47 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.47 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 71.0.3578.75
of Google Chrome Bèta. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Bèta releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Bèta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Bèta program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Bèta in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 16:15:50.950