Google Chrome Bèta
This info is about Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Bèta is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Google Chrome Bèta's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\73.0.3683.86\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.64 MB (1716720 bytes).
Google Chrome Bèta installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.63 MB (9050528
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (568.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 73.0.3683.86
alone. For other Google Chrome Bèta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Bèta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Bèta program will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Bèta in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Bèta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-22 11:56:40.640