Google Chrome Bèta
Google Chrome Bèta is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Chrome Bèta is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\72.0.3626.28\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.63 MB (1708016 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome Bèta. They occupy 8.54 MB (8956336
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.63 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (677.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.52 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 72.0.3626.28
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Bèta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is a program by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Bèta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". The Google Chrome Bèta program will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Bèta in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Bèta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Bèta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-05 14:17:56.143