Google Chrome Bèta
This info is about Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Bèta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\71.0.3578.80\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.51 MB (1587680 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Bèta. They occupy 7.24 MB (7594336
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (433.47 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.47 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 71.0.3578.80
of Google Chrome Bèta. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Bèta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Bèta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Bèta app will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Bèta in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Bèta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-05 18:40:42.280