Google Chrome Bèta
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Bèta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\73.0.3683.75\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Bèta's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.64 MB (1716720 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Bèta installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.63 MB (9050528
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (568.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Bèta version 73.0.3683.75
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Bèta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Bèta from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Bèta app will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Bèta in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-19 08:16:24.060