Google Chrome Bèta
This info is about Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Bèta application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\69.0.3497.92\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Google Chrome Bèta's primary file takes about 1.40 MB (1469784 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Bèta contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.67 MB (5943136
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 69.0.3497.92
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Bèta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is a program offered by Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Bèta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Bèta application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Bèta in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Bèta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-11 20:47:29.540