Google Chrome Bèta
Google Chrome Bèta is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\67.0.3396.40\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta. Google Chrome Bèta's primary file takes about 1.51 MB (1588568 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Bèta installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.74 MB (6015328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (543.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 67.0.3396.40
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Bèta releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". The Google Chrome Bèta program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Bèta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Bèta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-10 06:37:03.337