Google Chrome Bèta
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Google Inc.. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\68.0.3440.75\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.50 MB (1577816 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Bèta contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.73 MB (6004064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.50 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (545.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 68.0.3440.75
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Bèta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Bèta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Bèta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". The Google Chrome Bèta program will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Bèta in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Bèta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-27 13:14:44.840