Google Chrome Bèta
This page is about Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Bèta program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\68.0.3440.33\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta. Google Chrome Bèta's primary file takes about 1.40 MB (1471320 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Bèta. They occupy 7.89 MB (8274616
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.87 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (469.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.58 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Bèta version 68.0.3440.33
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Bèta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application released by Google Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Bèta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Bèta program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Bèta in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-24 10:13:07.087