Google Chrome Bèta
Google Chrome Bèta is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Bèta application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\64.0.3282.119\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.51 MB (1581912 bytes).
Google Chrome Bèta contains of the executables below. They take 5.16 MB (5411336
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 64.0.3282.119
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Bèta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application released by Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Bèta from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". The Google Chrome Bèta application will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Bèta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-01 08:47:57.663