Google Chrome Bèta
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\65.0.3325.88\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.52 MB (1589592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Bèta. They take 5.18 MB (5432328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 65.0.3325.88
of Google Chrome Bèta. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Bèta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Bèta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Bèta application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Bèta which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-22 07:43:25.063