Google Chrome Bèta
You can find below details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Bèta is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Bèta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\70.0.3538.16\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.52 MB (1589080 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Bèta. They take an average of 6.81 MB (7144800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 70.0.3538.16
of Google Chrome Bèta. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Bèta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Bèta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". The Google Chrome Bèta program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Bèta which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-17 10:09:59.843