Google Chrome Bèta
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Bèta is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Bèta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\74.0.3729.108\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.64 MB (1723888 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Bèta. They occupy 8.65 MB (9071008
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (689.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 74.0.3729.108
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Bèta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application by Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Bèta application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Bèta in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Bèta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Bèta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-29 18:48:45.983