Google Chrome Bèta
Google Chrome Bèta is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Bèta is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, subject to the user's decision. Google Chrome Bèta's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\66.0.3359.33\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Bèta's main file takes around 1.51 MB (1586008 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Bèta. They take 5.63 MB (5901152
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (437.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 66.0.3359.33
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Bèta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is an application by Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Bèta from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Bèta app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-16 15:30:42.580