Google Chrome Bèta
Google Chrome Bèta is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Bèta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Google Inc.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\66.0.3359.81\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Bèta. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Bèta's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.51 MB (1586008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Google Chrome Bèta. They take about 5.63 MB (5901152
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (437.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Bèta version 66.0.3359.81
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Bèta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Bèta is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Google Chrome Bèta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Bèta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Bèta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Bèta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Bèta program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Bèta in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Bèta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Bèta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Bèta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Bèta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Bèta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Bèta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Bèta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-06 17:58:39.357