CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on ATI's web page. CCC Help Polish is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They take 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0730.0057.43017
of CCC Help Polish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program marketed by ATI. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Polish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:29:01.407