CCC Help Polish
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3493504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1011.0656.10569
of CCC Help Polish. For more CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Polish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Polish in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 14:39:54.133