CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Polish program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Polish. They occupy 1.10 MB (1156096
bytes) on disk.
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2010.1209.2323.42008
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by ATI. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:44:50.387