CCC Help Polish
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Polish's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Polish installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.81 MB (5042704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (525.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (130.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Polish version 2011.0525.0012.41646
alone. For other CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Polish in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130