CCC Help Polish
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI. Further information about CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Polish's primary executable file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Polish. They take about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Polish version 2009.1111.2326.42077
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program by ATI. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Polish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:30:45.260