CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. More info about the application CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Polish program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Polish. They occupy about 4.65 MB (4870656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0909.1411.23625
of CCC Help Polish. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Polish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Polish with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:43:13.843